- Buy 2 Jif peanut butter (18oz) or Smucker's Jam (selected varieties), and get a free loaf of Orowheat bread. Can mix and match PB and Jam. This works out to $1.33/item, which isn't bad. I usually pay .99 for the same quantity of generic PB at Safeway, and $1 per loaf of bread, so for a bit more, you get the brand names.
- Store brand frozen veggies are .99/lb. This is an example of when an advertised price is not a sale, that is the regular price for them. That said, it's still a decent price, and nice to know you can always get the item their if you can't get it cheaper elsewhere.
- If you do go to Target, make sure you pay attention to any cash register tape coupons (CRTs) that you get, I got a good one for $1 off a $3 up&up brand product (their store brand). These are great for things that don't necessarily go on good sales, maybe sunblock, paper goods, prenatal vitamins (if you need that sort of thing!).
- Milk is 1.99/gallon again, God bless them!
- Butter is 1.49/lb with coupon here.
- 24oz Sour Cream is .99 with coupon here. That's a good one.
- 128oz OJ is 3.49 with coupon here. I almost never buy juice but that seems like a good price?
Anyone spot any other deals? Hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July, I have to go figure out how to use up a TON of leftovers!