Monday, July 5, 2010

Price Book

I haven't made a specific entry about price books for quite a while, though I do mention my target prices quite a bit. If that term is new to you, hear me out. If you want to save money on groceries, you NEED to figure out a "buy" price for every item you routinely purchase. Manufacturers and stores are pretty tricky when it comes to packaging and setting prices on items, so your book needs to include information about the brand and size, not just how much it cost.

I'd really like to figure out how to make a price book that is neatly packaged and easy to find, printer friendly and convenient. I definitely intend this to be very locally relevant information, so if you stumbled across this blog from somewhere other than western South Dakota, you'll need to figure out pricing in your area, it will vary. If you find a better price at a local store, please share! If we share information about deals, we'll all benefit. So anyhow, look on the right hand side of the home page, and you'll see a fixed entry called "Price Book". I will try very hard not to ramble there, but just give you the facts, ma'am.

No comments:

Post a Comment