- Our Family cheese, 8oz, 4 for $4 with coupon here. That hits my target price of $2/lb.
- Nash Brothers frozen waffles, .67 each with coupon here.
- Our Family frozen veg blends, 12-16oz, 4 for $4 with coupon here (I wonder if they have my beloved pepper strips!)
- Nash Brothers organic sandwich cookies, 1.49/pack with coupon here.
- Bing cherries are 1.99/lb, which isn't bad. Otherwise I didn't like any of the produce prices. They also have a daily meat special this week, again I wasn't impressed!
- Penway crayons or colored pencils, .49/pack. They actually have the same item at Target, Rose Art brand maybe? But Walgreens shows the 8pack of jumbo crayons at this price, and that's right up our alley!
- Legal pads are .29/each with in-ad coupon, I love these to plan my shopping trips!
- Obviously the theme here is school supplies, this is the time to start loading up so you don't have to pay full price. I also think about Christmas with these sales, markers and crayons are fun little gifts or stocking stuffers.
- Target.com has some good coupons for apparel right now. These will go fast, so don't hesitate to print them. I used the $2 off Merona women's tops on a shirt that was on sale for $6, so only $4. I also used the Hanes apparel coupons for $1 off on socks, which are on sale for 6.04, so 5.04 after coupon for 7 pairs, and I'm thrilled because hubs badly needed socks. The C9 apparel coupon scored me an even better deal on socks, 1.99 for 3 pair after coupon. It could be argued that socks are not apparel, but I didn't have any trouble using the coupons.