Sunday, July 11, 2010

A new place to find Thrift Center coupons!

This is new to me. FTC features a store brand of organic/natural items, called Nash Brothers. I noticed in the ad today that you can get organic sandwich cookies for 1.49/package with coupon. So I went to the usual site to print out that one, among others, and it's not there. Upon closer inspection, the listed site is nashbrotherstrading.com, and I did find this high value coupon there, along with some others!

This is really cool to me, not only is FTC the only store locally that features Internet printable coupons for their store brand, they also have printables for their store brand of organics! Currently, they have some coupons for the Italian soda and the granola, both of which are on sale in the ad. The only other one I did print was for the frozen waffles, there is a $1 off coupon that will make these .67 cents! There is some overlap, as some of these coupons are on the usual site too. Just to confuse you.

I was able to print 2 of these coupons for the cookies, and hopefully I can keep them stashed away for baby bribing purposes on the plane next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment