- I already mentioned the pineapples for .99/ea with coupon from coupons.com a few weeks ago, but the coupon is also still available on the Del Monte website here, yeah!
- Top Sirloin is 3.99/lb, and you can load an ecoupon to your Safeway card here. I would count on it probably not working, so print out a list of the coupons you have loaded and be prepared to go to customer service if you try it. If you find a package that is just slightly over 2.5lbs in size, that would bring your per lb price down to $3.20. If you can stop at Haggar's today or tomorrow, you'll pay 2.99/lb, without any hassle!
Family Thrift Center: wow, slim pickings. Another week I won't be stopping at FTC.
- 1 dozen eggs are .49 with coupon here. FTC has had some great deals on eggs lately, here's another one.
- Limes are 3 for $1.
- Taco Bell products are on sale, combine with coupon here for .75 off 2 items. The queso would be 2 jars for 4.25, that stuff is usually so expensive, so that's probably not a bad deal.
- Not a single Register Reward deal worth checking out in my not very humble opinion!
- But, they do have something that always makes me happy! Milk is 1.99/gallon, and just in time, we were completely out yesterday.
- Pedigree dog food is 18.99 for 40lb, I can't find any coupons available to print right now. This isn't a great price, but the best I see right now.
I'm changing the name of this section to the Sunday and Wednesday ad picks, since I never find exactly 10! Is this helpful to you guys? I only see the deals for things that I am interested, so I know it's not always well rounded, but I hope it helps you develop your skills for recognizing deals on the items you buy.