Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pineapples!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was beyond excited about the Sunday Safeway ad, and had to force myself not to post this at 11:30pm last night, cause I needed to go to bed! Pineapples are 1.99 each, so if you have the .50 cent coupon that I posted about a few weeks ago, it will double and you can get them for .99! I think this is only good through Tuesday, I didn't look too close. If I spot anything else worth getting excited about, I'll let you know.

I was up last night at 11:30 because we had our monthly date night, and holy mother is that too late to be up! We went to Jonah Hex, which is playing at the Elks right now, and I thought it was a pretty good movie, not too gory which was a pleasant surprise. Someone at work had told me that on Tuesdays, you can have a buy one get one free date, as in tickets are 2 for the price of 1, as is popcorn and soda, so I checked it out while I was there, and was happy to see that it's every Tuesday, no special rules. Tickets are $4 each, so that could make for a really cheap date! I love the Elks, especially the upstairs theatre, it's such a neat atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment