- 12oz Raspberries are $2.99, I got super excited for a second because there's an e-coupon for raspberries here, but it's only for the smaller sized containers. Boo. Still that's not a bad price, especially since they're out of season.
- Fresh Express bagged salads are still $1, when I was in the store last I thought the pickings were pretty slim.
- Lucerne cheese is $4.99/2 lb, block or shredded, this is an okay price if you need it, but I wouldn't buy it just to throw in the freezer.
- Campbells Select Harvest Soup is $1 per can, so free after coupon here or here.
- 18 eggs are $1.99 with the in-ad coupon, not a great price, but better than $1.59/dozen.
- Jif peanut butter is still $1.49/18oz with in-ad coupon.
- Silk Soy Milk is $1.99 with in-ad coupon, so only .99 after .75 off coupon here (must register), which will "double" to $1 off. You know how I've harped on you to try almond milk? Well, I've never tried soy milk, does anybody have anything to say about it?
- Bananas are .33/lb.
- Celery is .59/bunch.
- Jonathan or McIntosh apples are 3lb bags for $2.
- Squash is .59/lb.
- Green peppers are .60/ea.
- They're having a Mega Meat Sale, which sounds pretty rad, right? I didn't see any mind blowing prices though. Chicken quarters are .59/lb, which is okay. Chicken tenderloins are 1.99/lb, again just okay.
- Onions are .69/lb.
- Oranges are .69/lb.
- I haven't mentioned the store coupons that they update every week for a while, you can always find them here. They haven't had anything good for a while though!