Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan, 9/26-10/2

I am really ready for fall and cooler weather, but it's supposed to be in the 80's most of the week, so I'm trying to minimize my use of the oven still. Also, my menu plan fell apart completely last week, I didn't feel well and really didn't want to cook (or eat), so I made this week's menu really super easy so that I will have better luck following it (this is a promoting success kind of menu in other words!)
  • Sunday we had white chili.
  • Monday; grilled cheese with apple and mustard, and green salad (these sandwiches are the bomb, just slice the apples really thin)
  • Tuesday; taco salads (homemade taco salad bowls are really easy, just shape flour tortillas on an upside down muffin tin and bake for a few minutes, and then fill as desired)
  • Wednesday; asparagus quiche that I was supposed to make last week.
  • Thursday; crock pot pot roast.
  • Friday; BBQ chicken drumsticks, potato salad.
  • Saturday; meatball calzones

I haven't decided what sweets I'm going to make, maybe just some no-bake cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment