Monday, May 31, 2010

Holy Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheese is one of those things that I lay awake at night worrying about; do we have enough? Is it on sale anywhere? So I was super pumped to see a sale at FTC this week for block or shredded, 8oz at .99/ea, which you can combine with the in-ad coupon for $2 off any 3 FTC dairy products! 1 1/2 pounds of cheese for .97, I'm on my way right now!

The coupon is on the inside front flap thing, and you better believe I will be picking up some more copies of the ad when I get to the store.

Edited:
The potential for this coupons is just starting to sink in. I ran in this morning to grab 3 blocks of cheese, for which I paid $1.15 with tax, and grabbed a few more copies of the ad, and it occurred to me after I left that this will make a great deal on milk too. I think the store brand milk is $2.50/gallon, so $5.50/3 gallons! I'm still stocked from the Wags sale that ended Saturday, but I'll be loading up on this at the end of the week. The Our Family yogurt is a dairy product too, so you could use that as a filler, for example;

2 8oz cheese at .99
1 yogurt at .40
minus $2 coupon equals .38 + tax!

2 gallons milk at 2.49
1 yogurt at .40
minus $2 coupon equals 3.38 + tax!

This coupon has serious potential! I'm going to make room in the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment