Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Don's Valley Market Deals, 5/12/10-5/18/10

So I decided I would post deals for a store that I love but don't go to often because it's a bit out of my way. This is a test run, so we'll see how I do! It helps that they have a short ad :)

1 doz. eggs, Shurfresh; .77
4lb Shurfine granulated sugar; 1.88
Cabbage; .39/lb
Bakery Fresh Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake; 3.99 (I'm sorry this caught my eye, and now I'm a bit fixated on it! I make cheesecake often, and I usually pay $4 for the cream cheese alone, so this might be a good deal if you have company coming, looks like it serves 12)

Don's also has their own store brand interent coupons;

http://www.southdakotapedia.com/images/130Coupons.jpg

They are released to correlate with the new ad, so look for new ones every Wednesday. This week, I'll be using the one for

Shurfresh butter, 1.59/lb, limit 1.

The prices I like best are in italics. Don's also accepts manufacturer coupon, including internet printed coupons. However, I didn't see any coupon match-ups that I was excited about this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment