Sunday, January 1, 2012

A menu plan in preparation for VACATION baby!

So we're going to Hawaii in a couple weeks. Like how I said that so casually, as if I go to Hawaii annually, and I'm really not even excited about it? Don't believe anything I say, cause it's nonsense! I have never been anywhere exotic, and I am SOOOOOO excited! My big bro is getting married, and his wife to be is obviously a genius, as evidenced by the destination! I'm freaking out of course; we're leaving our kids behind, and while I know beyond any doubt that Grammie and Grandad will take ridiculously good care of them, it's still hard. Not to mention that my traveling partners include my husband (hurray!) and my breast pump (Lord help me!). But it's good. So I'm working on using up all fresh stuff on the premises.



  • Monday; Quiche, cottage cheese, green salad

  • Tuesday; Chicken spinach salad (I hope to share this one, I think it's going to rock)

  • Wednesday; Beef stew from the freezer

  • Thursday; Chicken/tomato pasta (the only long cut pasta I have is Angel Hair, how did that happen?)

  • Friday; French Toast, citrus salad

  • Saturday; Pizza night!

  • Sunday; some Sausage/Gnocchi thing I saw on allrecipes, since I must use up a package of gnocchi, ASAP

I plan to make some Samoas inspired bars that I saw on Pinterest too, cause momma needs sweets. If they are good I'll find the link for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment