Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another random stranger's shopping list...


I found another list, and embarrassingly, I've been holding on to this one for a while, knowing that I wanted to share it with you.
So I found this one at Haggar's, right around New Year's. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this woman (gotta be a woman, look at the paper and the handwriting), and would really like to talk shop with her. Not only did she definitely look at the ad, she wrote down the sale prices as a reference for herself! Plus I think she was making a yummy chip dip for New Year's.
Does anyone else look for lists? I actually passed one up at Safeway, the checker was looking at me weird. The real reason I didn't grab it is that it was boring, I would have let the checker think whatever she wanted if it had been a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment