Monday, December 13, 2010

Safeway Daily Deals!


Safeway has some nice one day sales going on right now. They started yesterday and I would guess they'll run until Christmas or close to it. The really nice thing that I see is that there is NO MENTION of a minimum purchase in order to get the deal. So today for example, I picked up Safeway brand flour, 5lb for .59, which is awesome! There is a limit of 2, and the tag in the store says "per household", so I chose not to do another transaction to buy more. Tomorrow, 12/14, they have store brand baking chips at .99/bag (and if you got the coupon book that was in the stores around Thanksgiving, there's a coupon for .50/1 bag to make them .49!), and then on 12/15 the 42oz quick oats are .99/canister. I assume we'll see the deals for the following days once the new ad comes out on Wednesday, and I'm planning to stop in and take advantage of at least some of these deals without buying anything else, so I'll let you know if that gives me any trouble. If you go past Safeway, you might consider running in really quick for some of these items!

No comments:

Post a Comment